Friday 14 September 2012

Apple iPhone 5 Wish List to Ease the Life

Put an end to Antenna-gate!
I am tired of all the dropped calls and hanging up on people because of where i put my thumb. i mean, it has to be a connection problem, right? No one would hang up on me on purpose. i am too cool for that, yo.

No More Slippage:
Sleek is nice, but it's so smooth i feel like i m trying to make a call with a wet bar of soap. Give me a no-slip grip like we had in the old days or else i am dusting off the land line.

Bluetooth Bites The Dust:
I am tired of walking around in public talking to myself like a madman. I really do not like watching the other crazies either. It's time to introduce my boot heel to a few Bluetooth.

Juice it Up:
I need more time to talk about myself! When it runs out of juice the battery needs to be accessible so i can swap it out for a fresh one.

Big is the New Small:
Sure, "Find my iPhone" is neat, but if you made it larger i would not need a GPS locator to figure out it's stuck in my couch next to $2.37 in change and the DVD remote i lost last year.

Can You Hear me Now?
Damn right i can! Plus, if this is well done, there won't be any need to put people on speaker. This way, everyone in my entourage can participate in the conversation.

Smaller Digital Display:
Not only will this use less battery power, but how about only showing the things i really need to use, like actual Phone Numbers?

Give me Buttons:
I want something to press when i dial and while we are at it, let's totally eliminate texting. Then i won't have to worry about those stupid auto correct errors anymore. Plus, i am tired of hitting the space bar when i go for an "n".

Let's Go App-Less:
Seriously, it's not my problem that the birds are still angry. Plus, i need my friends to pay attention to what i have to say when they have me over for dinner. Having a phone full of apps is not helping matters.

Things i am Tired of Hearing:
Hey, i think your phone died...call me back... i want to hear more about how cool yo are. Crackle, crackle, hey i am loosing you... you are breaking up.....

Things i Want to hear:
Dude, that's a rad flip phone you have.
is that the new iPhone 5 in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment